Urban Flag is a city branding and diplomacy agency enhancing cities’ regional and global positioning.
By identifying and analyzing the most effective international policies, Urban Flag draws taylor-made roadmaps to support local governments in four fields of action:
- Place branding – attracting tourists, talents, companies, and investments by shaping its internal and external perception
- Urban sustainability – facing climate change by deploying sustainable and resilient urban strategies
- Smart cities – improving the quality of life of citizens by deploying innovative digital solutions at urban scale
- Culture and creativity – boosting social, cultural, and economic life by leveraging on urban heritage, creativity and diversity
In each field of action, Urban Flag assists the relevant municipal departments and offices in:
- Building and enhancing a network of bilateral and multilateral political and economic partnerships with like-minded global cities, leading city networks, foundations, cooperation agencies and international organizations
- Designing and implementing international pilot projects
- Bidding for and managing national, regional andinternational events.